Our Services

All of our services are 100% free! We are funded by the U.S. Department of Education to help you get into college and obtain a college degree, or enroll in a trade school program or other form of post-secondary training. Wherever you are with education, we are here to help you overcome obstacles. From getting a GED to a master's degree, the EOC advisors can assist with navigating the application process and connecting you to useful resources.

We are here to help you get on the path to higher education. Our services include:

  • Assistance completing college applications
  • Assistance completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) 
  • Personalized academic counseling
  • Career research
  • Financial literacy resources
  • GED completion support and connection to  GED classes

Who is Approved

  • Anyone who is a U.S. citizen, national, or permanent resident, or a qualifying non-citizen (e.g. a resident of the Marshall Islands)
  • Anyone who expresses a desire to enroll, or is already enrolled in college, and is seeking help with applying for financial aid, scholarships, or enrolling in a program.

The EOC advisors will help anyone needing assistance with the college or trade school entrance process, as well as navigating the FAFSA. We can demystify this process for you, helping you to enroll in the higher education program of your choice and then maximizing the amount of financial aid you qualify for. Most of our participants will attend college for free or at a reduced cost. 

What You Need

If you would like to get free assistance with enrolling in school or applying for financial aid, all you need to get started is to schedule an appointment with an EOC advisor. No documents are required to be part of the EOC program. When you make an appointment, our advisors will help you through the rest of the process, and there is no obligation.


However, some optional documents that make completing your FAFSA easier and more accurate are:

  • Your driver's license or photo ID
  • Your federal income tax return for the 2017 tax year, if you filed taxes in 2017
  • If you are a dependent student, your parent or legal guardian's income tax return for the 2017 tax year

If you do not have ready access to the above documents, no problem! We will work through the financial aid application with you based on estimations.


You are welcome to bring a friend or family member to your appointment who may also be interested in enrolling in a higher education program.